Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Attack of the bird 1

This bird flew into my house two days ago. He landed and stayed in the window in my kitchen. I wasn't sure if he was trying to find a place to die or take a nap since every time he stopped moving, he closed his eyes. I couldn't get him out even tho he was right next to the open door. So he hung out there for about an hour while i showered and got ready. I also looked up the meanings of birds. If it's in your dreams, it means finding home or a message or success is coming. The other is an old wives tale that if a bird flies into your house it means someone is going to die soon....i'm going to go with the first meaning regardless. Once he did finally fly out he landed on a tree outside and creepily stared at my house not moving for another 30 mins. Thank you Clare for being there with me thru texting. These pics are mostly for her... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment