Friday, August 13, 2010

Rat Bastard

I have an unwanted roommate in my house. A rat! When i first got to
site i heard something running around in the ceiling. Then one night i
woke up to something running across the top of my bed (mattress on the
floor) outside of my mosquito net, but i figured it was my malaria
meds messing with me. The next night i awoke to the same thing so
either there was something there or i'm crazy. All of these times i
tried not to freak out. Then i was gone from site for a week for the
referendum. Monday night, i was awake reading and heard rustling on my
desk. I flashed my headlamp (from the safety of my net) over there and
saw the large rat bastard run away! Confirmation that it was a rat and
that i'm not crazy! So now it had to die. My cp, john, brought in
enough chemicals that i'm sure would harm me and poison bait pieces
the next day. For the next 4 nights i still heard him. He was taking
the bait and storing them in the drawers of the desk. Why hasn't he
died yet? Then i woke up this morning...victory was mine...

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment